INTRODUCTION OF THE MONTHLY MAGAZINE : <DEFENSE & TECHNOLOGY>
1. Publisher : The Korea Defense Industry Association (KDIA)
KDIA was established as a non-profit civilian organization working for the Ministry of National Defense (MND), the Republic of Korea, in accordance with act governing the defense industry of the country,
KDIA, holding all the firms designated to be a defense manufacturer as its members, carries out: (1) Support works to foster and promote the industry: and (2) the entrusted work by MND and the Ministry of Commerce, Industry & Energy.
2. First Publication : January 1, 1979
<Defense & Technology> was approved by the Minister of National defense on October 25, 1978 to be issued and was registered on November 29, 1978 to be Ministry of Culture & Tourism.
The magazine started its publication to contribute to forming the basis of independent national defense and the growth of the defense industry through introducing: (1) developed countries weapon system and policy directions: and (2) the industries movements and the updated weapon technologies in and out of Korea to: ⓐ each divisions of the government: ⓑ the Korean armed forces and defense manufactures: and ⓒ each research agency and concerned personnel in the country.
3. Primary Elements in Contents
- Defense industry promotion & the schemes for improvement(activation)
- Technology research & development
- Future priorities & the direction of improvement
- Advanced weapon systems & the technology information
- Movements of defense manufacturers and research institute
- Changes in the security environment around Korea
4. Main Traits & Merits
- The best magazines specialized for defense industry in Korea.
- Most divisions of DAPA, its directly-controlled units, the Army, Navy and Air Force Headquarters (the divisions in charge of the decisions on the weapon system), and all the units of/over the battalion level, as regular readers.
- A military-related magazine of the new multilateral world, addressing the technologies in the defense industry area, economy information and the news of the manufacturers.
- A public forum to listen and speak for the opinion of the defense industry.
|CATEGORY OF READERS||NUMBERS||PERCENTAGE|
Effects as a Medium of Advertisement
Advantageous when performing businesses in the area of manufacture, that of the defense industry in particular, through the regular subscription from DAPA, MND, each force and major agencies.
Contact-detonating the purchasing effects from general consumer products through playing a role of the advertising vehicle. Raising the company image, when developing a new item, through being read by the Agency for Defense Development (ADD) and other important R&D facilities.
Page 2, Page 3
4 Colors process, 188mm x 257mm Bleed Possible File: .jpg .bmp .pdf .sit .gif
Advertising commissions are not included.
|Magazine Ad Size||Magazine Rate||Special Rate|
|FPFC inside page||2,500 usd||
1-3 times : 2,500 usd
4-6 times : 2,200 usd
7-12 times : 1,800 usd
|FPFC back cover||3,000 usd||
3-6 times : 2,500 usd
7-12 times : 2,000 usd